MEMORIES BY HEATHER PHOTOGRAPHY







January 2014 Special:


Save $10 On Any Session Fee

Plus Get a $10 Print Credit


When You Book A Session Now Through Feb. 16th








Introduction

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

x
Hi! Thanks for looking at my photography blog. This site is a new adventure for me; photography is a hobby and passion which is now blossoming into a business. I love to capture the energy of the moment. My specialty is natural light photography; I love to shoot outdoors in the changing light of the day and the seasons.
My children are my inspiration, I want to capture the everyday, ordinary moments of their lives to cherish forever. As time went on, I shared more of the photographs of my children with my family and close friends; then I started photographing my children and their friends playing together, at birthday parties, events, etc. Soon I started receiving requests from friends to photograph their families, and suggestions that I start a business so more people could enjoy my talent. And that's how Memories By Heather Photography was made.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP